Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog Post #2

Reading Response #1: Hannah Almontaser
Book: War is: Soldiers, Survivors and Storytellers Talk About War
I think that Hannah explained what the book what the book really means to her. I agree with Hannah when she talks about experiencing war. You watch war in many movies and shows. You see all that acting. But at that time you want to know how soldiers really felt during the war. Even thought looking at the acting in movies or shows you get a really scary feeling. But you want to know how the situation was during war.

Reading Response #2: Lily Green
Book: Steve Jobs-The Man Who Thought Different: A Biography
I think that Lily explained how Steve Jobs was important in life. Lily talked about all the accomplishments Steve Jobs made. She explained how all the things we use in our daily life is very important. The things we use as entertainment has now changed the world . All of our technology such as computer the iphone came from him. So I think that Lily gave a good rsponse on the importance of Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment